The OR Manager Conference Exhibit Hall is located in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Meet with over 180 solution experts while exploring the technology showcase and earning CEs during exhibitor presentations. Within the exhibit hall is:
- Poster Sessions: View posters throughout the week in the exhibit hall, featuring topics like ASCs, infection control, innovation, patient safety, PACU, and process improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with 2019 Poster Session authors one-on-one to get the answers to your questions on Thursday, September 19 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- OR of the Future: The OR of the Future, featuring the Interactive Hybrid OR, will provide attendees the opportunity to learn more about innovative technologies and witness firsthand their integration with one another. Network with vendor partners featuring up-and-coming product solutions through an interactive touch-and-feel experience. The OR of the Future will feature Town Hall Sessions and tours led by our Hybrid OR and OR of the Future Steering Committees. You will also have the opportunity to ask your most pressing questions directly to the experts at Happy Hour with the Steering Committees during the Mardi Gras Kickoff Party.
- PACU Manager Summit Pavilion: The PACU Pavilion features product solutions specifically for your postoperative needs. The PACU Pavilion will also showcase its very own PACU poster session.
- CEs in the Exhibit Hall: During the Exhibit hours, you will have the opportunity to participate in CE programs presented by exhibitors to earn additional contact hours. Each program is worth 0.5 contact hours and you must attend at least 2 sessions to earn 1 CE.
- Build your Dream OR: While attending the OR Manager Conference, you will be able to build out your dream operating room by selecting your favorite perioperative products and services needed for your ideal surgical suite…and win fun prized during the process! Many prized will be given away during the contest, and one grand prize winner will receive $1,000 cash!
- Matchmaking: Take your engagement to the next level! Our new matchmaking functionality will make connecting with both exhibitors and attendees much easier. By downloading the OR Manager Conference mobile app, you will be able to find your friends and colleagues as well as forge new connections. Using information provided by you during registration, we will be able to recommend attendee, sponsor, and exhibitor matches for you based on your common interests. You will also be able to utilize the mobile app to message and schedule meetings with these individuals to help maximize your conference time.
- Mardi Gras Kickoff Party: Enjoy the Big Easy in style at the Mardi Gras Kickoff Party in the Exhibit Hall on September 18th from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. At the Kickoff Party you will be able to enjoy a quintessential New Orleans experience as you’re ushered into the Hall in style by a true New Orleans Jazz Procession. Who says Mardi Gras can’t be in September?! The official Kickoff Party is your first look at vendors in the Exhibit Hall while enjoying hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and time to connect with old and new colleagues. Additional tickets for your guest(s) can be purchased in registration.
For a list of all networking opportunities in the exhibit hall, click here.
Interested in exhibiting? Visit the How to Exhibit web page or contact Nancy Iannotta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Conference Program
Access Exhibitor Resource Center
Ernest N.Morial Convention Center
September 18-20, 2019
Earn CEs and AEUs through workshops, breakout sessions, and keynotes. Additional credit hours can be earned through poster sessions and exhibitor presentations.
More information to come.