We are currently inviting perioperative nurse leaders to submit abstracts to be included in the 2019 Poster Gallery at the annual OR Manager Conference, September 18-20 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA.
The purposes of the posters sessions are to:
• Provide a forum for presenting completed research or in-progress research with preliminary results
• Present research, performance improvement projects, or clinical practice innovations visually using graphs, illustrations, or photographs
The goals of the poster sessions are to:
• Promote communication and collaborative research among nurses
• Provide opportunities for exchange of research and performance improvement
• Explore advances in perioperative clinical practice
Process for Review:
• Each submission (without names attached) will be reviewed by a panel of nurse leaders
• The panel will determine final poster selection, evaluating the relevance of the research topic, all findings, and impact on the perioperative leadership community
Unless otherwise specified on the submitted abstract, the first author listed will be expected to be present at the conference. The 2019 Poster Sessions will take place:
Thursday, September 19, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 24, 2019
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by August 5, 2019.
To submit your poster for review, please complete the Poster Submission Form below. You can also email Taylor McCarthy, Show Manager, at TMcCarthy@accessintel.com.
Ernest N.Morial Convention Center
September 18-20, 2019
Earn CEs and AEUs through workshops, breakout sessions, and keynotes. Additional credit hours can be earned through poster sessions and exhibitor presentations.
More information to come.